Setting up your Pixie (iOS)
1st. Setting up your Pixie
※ Please place your Pixie near by the Wi-Fi router (Wireless Internet Access Point). So your smart phone and Pixie will have a wireless connection in the same local area network with that router.
※ Notice : Pixie does not need LAN cabling to install. You cannot install Pixie with LAN cable inserted, and must install Pixie with wireless Wi-Fi router.
Please connect the power to Pixie.(Then wait for a minute.)
While booting, two LEDs of
Pixie are alternately blinking.
When booting is finished,
ONLY One LED(Right) will be blinking.
If not, please press “ Wi-Fi ” key on rear for 5 seconds.
[Connecting with Forview app]
After your Pixie is successfully connected with Forview App,
the both LEDs of Pixie will be turned ON.
※ Note : Pixie camera basically supports live video viewing. However, micro SD memory card must be inserted for recording video and using video Feeds menu.
2nd Step. Connecting Pixie with Forview app(for iphone users)
1. As shown in the picture, please go to Wi-Fi setting menu of your iPhone. Find your Pixie (Check its serial no.) from the Wi-Fi list and select it to make a connection. (The same serial number is also written on the bottom of your Pixie).
2. Please start your “Forview” app, then select “Installing Your Pixie”.
3. For iPhone users, there are 3 different types of Pixie installations methods available.
New : Please select the first connection type on the top. Create your Pixie name and enter your password for secure connection.
In Use : If your Pixie is already connected with your any Phone through the same router, you can easily connect your iPhone through the same router easily with this menu.
Remote : You are also able to connect with Pixie from a remote location. In order to make this remote connection, possible you or your friend needs to know the Pixie’s Serial no. & its connection password.
4. Continued from “ ” type of installing a New Pixie
: Please select your Wi-Fi router for Pixie connection.
5. Please wait for 10~20 seconds, then Pixie will be connected with your iPhone automatically.
After the successful connection, you are now ready to use your Pixie.
If you are still not able to see the live video screen window ; Please go to Wi-Fi setting of your iPhone, and select the same Wi-Fi router which was connected with your pixie, then come back to Forview App.